AT BLACKHAWK NETWORK, THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT thrives and opportunities abound. Employees enjoy working with dynamic, inspiring teams in one of the world’s fastest growing industries. Our solution-oriented and creative culture offers the ideal career growth opportunity for self-starters who crave the challenges of a fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our business units include the leadership of self-directed, talented team players that support Blackhawk Network in its continuing growth in the United States and around the globe.
If you are a motivated individual and a committed team player, we’d like to hear from you. Please review our current job openings listed by department on our Job Board.
Blackhawk Network offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to all employees, including:
- A choice of medical plans
- Prescription drugs
- Vision care
- Dental and orthodontia
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare (FSA) and dependent daycare spending accounts
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave and company-recognized holidays
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Optional life insurance to cover your spouse, children or additional life insurance for yourself
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid business travel accident insurance
- Company-funded retirement plan
- 401(k) plan
Other Optional Benefits Include:
- Employee Association for leisure time activities at a discount
- Direct deposit of your paycheck
- Credit union membership
- Service and Recognition Award programs
- Professional and Career Education Program
- Community Pride Program, which contributes to non-profit organizations our employees support
Recruitment agencies: Blackhawk Network does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Blackhawk Network is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength.